Thursday, July 9, 2009

To sister!


Today is July 9th. Today, Tom Hanks, Courtney Love, and Fred Savage are celebrating their birthdays, oh and O.J. Simpson (playin a little jailhouse rock...). However, none of them hold a candle to someone else born on this day:

MY sister, Christy!
I've been blessed to have a person like her in my life! She has always been an example for good to me. She's been my accomplice, my advocate and my friend. She never ceases to amaze with her accomplishments, drive, and ability to work hard. She is extremely talented; she sings opera, plays the piano, has her own wedding photography business, is very athletic, is mastering the art of healthy eating, and has recently become a wonderful mother, and she's beautiful on top of it all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!

With love,

Your little sister.

1 comment:

Not sure said...

That is so sweet of you! Thank you for being such a wonderful sister!