Sunday, July 12, 2009

Milk Carton Derby

Yesterday I went to one of the annual Seafair events. Every year at Green Lake they hold the Milk Carton Derby. Pretty much anyone can enter this race. Every entry has to utilize milk cartons in some form or fashion. It's seriously something I look forward to every year, I mean, have you ever seen a milk carton derby?! I forgot my camera once again (what is happening to me?) but I'll post these from a couple years ago...
Some entries are more worried about the engineering aspect...(above)

Some are there just to get a laugh...(above)
Some are there to show off (rightfully so. A duck made out of milk cartons is impressive, is it not?)

And some just take it way to seriously! There are milk cartons in there somewhere.

What would your entry look like?

1 comment:

Not sure said...

That's hilarious. It looks like people have improved since the year that I went. That dragon is amazing!