Sorry for neglecting you. Unfortunately, 30 hour work weeks, a full load of classes + homework, and planning a wedding have taken over my life. I do have some fantastic updates though! Somehow I've managed to find pockets of time to fit new adventures in. A few updates I will include at some point:
- A new job
- Book reports, essays, and labs every week. A word to the wise: don't go to school during Summer!
- Shooting a gun for the first time! I have impeccable aim...not.
- Getting engaged to the love of my life!
- Finding a dress and our first apartment within two weeks of saying yes to the proposal! (The two things I thought might take a few MONTHS!)
- Canyoneering in Zion's National Park
- Being one of the top two couples considered for winning an entire WEDDING (many details and videos to follow)
It has been an exciting, happy, stressful, amazing, few weeks...and more to come.