Friday, January 15, 2010

A new found hobby...

Last weekend Amber asked if I wanted to go snow shoeing with a group of friends. I've never been before so naturally... I was all for it. We drove up to Big Cotton Wood Canyon, found a part of the mountain to climb on, and started hiking up. It was a decent incline but I was determined to get up high enough for a good view. There were only a couple of us that got up to the top of this cliff but it was worth it. Being night time we could see the star which was so peaceful to me. Coming down was the best though- I basically just fell/slid down the mountain. I will be doing this again very soon.

(Thank you Amby for the pictures!)

2 comments:

Amber said...

yayy that was a blast! lets go soon!

Daniel said...

Good times.

Sounds like a great excuse for guys to get a little closer than is normally acceptable at stake dances.

Christy and I will have to strap up sometime.